“Information sharing with other users and lots of handy tips for easier usage”
- Learn how to quickly and efficiently use the statistical forecasting engine in our FuturMaster Demand Planning Module to improve the accuracy and resilience of your forecasts.
- Demystify the forecast models at your disposal and improve your understanding of the accuracy metrics that support your demand planning decisions.
- Discover the most appropriate methods for forecasting new products, promotions, availability issues and shifts in the market whilst learning a few tips and tricks along the way from one of our FuturMaster forecasting experts.
Cost of the training: £420 + VAT
INTRODUCTION TO STATISTICAL FORECASTING
- Learn the basics concepts of statistical forecast and main menus in FM
- Learn different forecasting methods available in FuturMaster and when to use each type
SEASONALITY & TREND
- Learn different ways to calculate seasonality and trend and how to adjust their settings
RESULTS & ERROR ANALYSIS
- Learn how to detect how good are the models you calibrated
- Learn how to add external events to your model , both in the past (cleansing) and in the future (enrichment)
PROPORTIONAL FACTORS & DATA
- Learn how to apply step-changes to your forecast and how to manually overwrite it
- Learn how to add notes to each of your models for future reference
METHODS FOR NEW PRODUCT INTRODUCTIONS
- Learn different ways to forecast New Product Introductions
- Learn some practical steps and recommendations to keep improving your forecast!