Intern Supply Chain Consultant
As a leading software vendor, FuturMaster specializes in providing advanced Supply Chain Planning & Trade PromotionManagement & Optimization (TPx) solutions. With over 600 customers across all industries, we help you unlock the power of your supply chain by unleashing the complexity inherent in your industry and turning it into competitive advantages. Our Bloom platform combines data-driven technology with business expertise to deliver best fit solutions that drive agility, resilience, and optimized performance.
As part of this mission, FuturMaster is committed to transforming the software consumption models in the industry to enhance the customer experience through our SaaS offering. To achieve our goals, we rely on the creativity of our employees. Our guiding principles are curiosity, diversity, critical thinking, and a strong customer service mindset.
You will progressively assist senior consultants in consulting and integration projects in the Supply Chain planning domain. Under the supervision of a manager, you will participate in client projects or internal innovation initiatives covering various topics such as sales forecasting, distribution planning, production planning, procurement, and S&OP (Sales and Operational Planning).
Your daily tasks will include, among others, modeling and documenting business processes, configuration, working on interfaces and operating our solutions, training, as well as providing ongoing support and assistance to our clients. You will also participate in functional workshops and contribute to the drafting off unctional and technical specifications.
Highlights of the internship
- The opportunity to work with prestigious clients with a global presence, such as L'Oréal, Royal Canin, Lactalis, SNCF, Disney, and more.
- Challenging operational topics and complex problem-solving.
- Projects within multicultural teams where success is achieved through rich and friendly exchanges.
- Continuous learning from our senior consultants, allowing you to develop skills in a field that is constantly evolving.
- Pool organization that promotes diversity of profiles and enables close management.
- Offices located in the Tour Horizon in Boulogne, along the Seine, providing a pleasant and friendly working environment (Company Restaurant, Coffee Shop open all day, Gym, Concierge).
Our ideal candidate
- Currently pursuing studies in an engineering school (5th year) or a university program (Master's degree in Computer Science), with a particular interest in Supply Chain topics (demand management, procurement planning, master production scheduling, sales and operations planning) and IT projects (ideally with previous experience in tools/solutions implementation).
- Fluent in French and English, both written and spoken.
- Curious and creative.
- Independent, yet capable of working in a team and supporting colleagues.
If you want to deepenyour knowledge in the supply chain domain, share your expertise, and gainpractical project management experience, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to join the FuturMasteradventure.
Contract start date: Tobe determined based on the candidate's study cycle.
Minimum duration: 6 months