Senior Functional Supply Chain Consultant (M/F)
As a leading software vendor, FuturMaster specializes in providing advanced Supply Chain Planning & Trade PromotionManagement & Optimization (TPx) solutions. With over 600 customers across all industries, we help you unlock the power of your supply chain by unleashing the complexity inherent in your industry and turning it into competitive advantages. Our Bloom platform combines data-driven technology with business expertise to deliver best fit solutions that drive agility, resilience, and optimized performance.
Our teams of consultants specialize in Advanced Planning Systems (APS) and work on major deployment projects of our solutions in France and internationally, serving prestigious clients in various industries such as luxury, cosmetics, agro-food,distribution, and more.
As a leader in our field, we have exceptional growth potential in these highly promising markets.
You will join our Consulting Department, consisting of around sixty employees worldwide, who support our clients in improving their supply chain performance. Our projects require skills in functional areas, technical expertise, project management, organization, and change management. As a Functional Project Manager, you will take full responsibility for implementing our APS solutions for clients, from initiation to deployment.
In this role, you will leverage our offerings, know-how, and methodologies to:
- Execute or oversee the integration of our solutions in the supply chain domain (demand management, procurement planning, master production scheduling, industrial and commercial plans, scheduling, etc.) for our key clients.
- Occasionally engage in pre-sales activities for complex and high-value international projects.
- Contribute internally to research, training facilitation, and the evolution of project management practices.
- You will be the main point of contact for the client, with access to high-level decision-makers.
- You will be responsible for ensuring client satisfaction and the profitability of the projects under your charge. Your responsibilities will encompass managing our commitments (costs, deadlines, quality, risks, etc.), team management, and developing additional business opportunities.
Your success in this role will lead to broader responsibilities within the company, either in France or internationally.
- Graduated from a top-tier engineering school (Mines, Centrale, ENSAM, etc.) or equivalent (specialized Master's degree)
- Previous experience as a Functional Project Manager (approximately 3 to 7 years) with solid project management skills, supply chain processes, and ideally experience in APS solution deployments.
- You may currently work for an integrator, a supply chain consulting firm, or a software editor (or even as a user client). You are looking to join a specialized and rapidly growing player in France and internationally, working on diverse subjects and sectors.
- Joining a community of experts
- Being part of a unique company with dynamic growth and culture
- Real possibilities for personal development
Please send your application to the HR department via email: email@example.com