- The first half of 2018 is the best semester in FuturMaster’s history in terms of new contracts
- FuturMaster continues its international expansion and penetration in the discrete industry and retail sectors
- The software developer confirms its cloud transformation with new roll-outs in Europe, the USA and in the APAC region
- FuturMaster pursues innovation with its new version 8.0 software, its machine learning offering for promotion planning and a new solution for the optimisation of end-to-end promotions, TPx (trade promotion management/ optimisation), that will be available at the end of this year.
An unprecedented development
FuturMaster (FM), one of the world’s leading providers of end-to-end supply chain planning solutions, has continued to grow significantly since the beginning of the year thanks to new customers around the world:
- Cromology, the French company leader in the decorative paint sector (Tollens brands, Arcol) operating in more than 50 countries, has chosen FuturMaster Cloud Services Demand to optimise its inventory and improve the availability of its products.
- Royal Canin USA, Royal Canin, global leader in Health Nutrition for Cats and Dogs, and a division of Mars Inc., selected FuturMaster Cloud Services Demand & Supply and S&OP in order to implement an end-to-end supply chain solution aimed at supporting business growth and maximising service level.
- Menarini Asia-Pacific, subsidiary of the Italian pharmaceutical company operating in more than 100 countries, will use FuturMaster’s Distribution Planning (DRP) solution to optimise the distribution and replenishment of its products in 13 Southeast Asian operations.
- One of the most significant new customers is SnowBeer, China’s leading brewer and 4th largest brewer in the world. It’s also the best-selling beer worldwide, with more than 90 breweries and 35,000 distributors. The S&OP One project with FuturMaster is a strategic end-to-end supply chain planning solution with more than 1,500 users. It covers end-to-end planning from distributors demand planning and their daily truck replenishment to distribution and production planning, taking into account logistics and production constraints as well as distribution (transportation and warehousing) and production costs. From a longer term perspective, it also covers supply network optimisation, the opening and closing of factories and DCs. The purpose is to maximize service level while reducing total operating costs.
In addition, FuturMaster confirms its penetration in the electronics and retail sectors.
FuturMaster will be managing the production plans of a major player in the electronics industry, as well as the open-to-buy and dynamic store replenishment of a fashion retailer that operates 450 stores.
“FuturMaster is showing unprecedented dynamism in the first half of 2018 with a two-digit international growth driven by the success of FM Cloud Services 8.0 solution. We are now a key partner of the global industry leaders, supporting them in their growth strategy and operational and financial performance“, says Michel Ramis, EVP Sales & Marketing at FuturMaster.
This first semester is a turning point in FuturMaster’s cloud transformation. Most client projects are now in the cloud. On-premise customers have also decided to migrate to FM Cloud Services solutions such as DS Smith Packaging in the United Kingdom, a leading international packaging company, and Shiseido Travel Retail in Singapore, the division of the Japanese cosmetics giant.
The pursuit of innovation
The new 8.0 version of FuturMaster launched at the beginning of the year is a real success. Taking advantage of a new user interface for more ergonomics, the 8.0 also sees significant gains in performance and scalability to handle large volumes of data.
The integration of machine learning technology in order to calculate promotion volumes is one of the key enhancements of 8.0 version. FuturMaster and its British client Winterbotham Darby, a fast-growing food company supplying mostly fresh produce to major supermarket chains in the UK, have launched a project integrating FuturMaster’s artificial intelligence for promotion optimisation.
In 2018, FuturMaster will continue to innovate in the area of promotion optimisation thanks to the launch of a new end-to-end TPx solution (trade promotion management / optimisation) at the end of the year, which will make it possible to define the revenue uplift, the right mechanism at the right time and the promotions’ return on investment.
“The value creation for our customers is considerable thanks to the end-to-end planning of their supply chain, and soon thanks to the significant optimisation of their promotions. The benefits are maximised with the integration of artificial intelligence into our solutions, this is a major focus in our development and innovation strategy”, said Bo Zhou, CEO of FuturMaster.
FuturMaster is one of the world’s leading providers of end-to-end supply chain planning solutions (demand, supply, S&OP) in the cloud. For almost 25 years, FuturMaster has been offering solutions with high added value and expertise recognised worldwide. Today, more than 500 customers are using FuturMaster solutions, including Heineken, L’Oréal and Samsung. The developer relies on an ecosystem of partners and international teams to respond to the supply chain challenges of its 10,000 users in 90 countries. FuturMaster is a key player in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for ‘Supply Chain Planning System of Record’.
Tel: +33 467 661733