FuturMaster Distribution Planning manages every level of the distribution chain, developing realistic scenarios (considering distribution network, supply constraints, shutdowns, etc.) and optimising your existing operations (quality of service, stock availability, waste, logistics-related costs).
RESPONDING TO YOUR CHALLENGES:
Designed to improve your stock availability, reduce logistical costs and ensure high quality of service, Distribution Planning helps you to identify your distribution requirements when planning strategy (flow optimisation, resource allocation, capacity etc.), tactics (stock availability, replenishment policies etc.) and operations (shipping stock, calculating transit plans, adhering to transportation constraints, etc.).
Tailored distribution rules, multidimensional reports and relevant KPIs provide you with all the tools required to efficiently manage your distribution plans.
This solution is designed to:
- control stock availability by defining stocking policies (minimum/maximum, safety stock, stock coverage, quality of service, etc.)
- measure and improve key performance indicators (OTIF, inventory turns, etc.)
- anticipate issues and raise proactive value adding alerts
- develop and prioritise storage and procurement strategies by market, family or product category (ABC)
- effectively manage product lifecycle and substitutions
- develop plans for alternative demand and procurement scenarios, easily comparing results
- comply product shelf life to minimise wastage
- define shortage management strategies by subsidiaries and markets
THIS SOLUTION IS ALSO AVAILABLE ON FM CLOUD
Our Key Figures
SERVICE LEVEL IMPROVED BY
STOCK LEVELS REDUCED BY
COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH WASTE REDUCED BY
Pierre Fabre Dermo-Cosmetics has been collaborating together with FuturMaster to improve its supply chain for number of years. Find out more about the solutions they have used and the results they have achieved.