A Supply chain pre-sales consultant is required for global supply chain solutions firm based in Shanghai or Beijing.
Ideally, you will have previous presales experience working with Supply Chain Management software, in a customer facing role, and have the ability to effectively communicate the value of solutions (both functionally and technically) to prospective customers.
This includes the ability to uncover business requirements, develop a solution sales strategy, and create and effectively demonstrate solutions that address customer requirements. You will work in a fast-paced high-energy market segment and should be able to successfully balance multiple projects in a team-selling environment.
- Assist account executives in technically qualifying new sales opportunities
- Present solutions & propose solution. Demonstrate the applications via Web conference tools and face to face meetings
- Build/deliver custom product demonstrations which focus on key business drivers and functional requirements for potential customers
- Lead & Support Account Executives in production of high quality sales proposals and supporting materials
- Maintain all sales cycle activities within the Salesforce.com CRM system in accordance with sales processes and methodology
- Ability to help build and grow the business in Greater China
- Must possess deep & clear grasp of supply chain principles & concepts
- Demonstrable experience as a pre-sales consultant for an enterprise SCM/Supply Chain Management, or other software applications
- Strong communication skills & excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to lead without authority
- Must have knowledge of key supply chain challenges in the China region
- Deep analytical skills – ability to analyse data and find hidden value in supply chains
- Ability to think on feet and adopt rapidly to evolving situations & conversations
- Work experience as demand planner or supply planner using any leading planning tools like Quintiq, Llmasoft, JDA or FuturMaster is a plus
- 10 – 15 years of experience is a plus
Your position will be based in Beijing/Shanghai, business trip is required. Possibility to travel abroad.
Submit your CV
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put your “name-graduation school-applied position” in the subject field so that your CV will be well retrieved.