You will be attached to a senior consultant. After an intense session of training and orientation on supply chain knowledge, our system, our solution and methodology, you will learn to carry out consulting/implementation missions autonomously in the domain of supply chain management and integrated business planning.
Your role will be versatile, you will work in direct contact with our clients, on both technical and functional subjects throughout all phases of the project. The themes to address will be:
- Demand forecast
- Product network distribution plan and optimization
- Supply planning (production planning/procurement planning)
Modelling of business process, edit functional document, set up system, interface specification and implementation, training and assistance of your client. You will participate and moderate functional workshops and you will also participate in the earlier phase such as business diagnostic and solution design along with a senior consultant.
- Bachelor degree or above in Science/Engineering from Top university
- Knowledge in supply chain (demand management, replenishment planning, commercial plan, production planning) will be an advantage
- Overseas study or working experience will be highly appreciated
- Proficiency in reading and written English
We are looking for high potential young talents with: interest in intellectual challenges, open and inquisitive mindset, listening skills, general knowledge, convincing skills. Rigorous, precise, reliable and trustworthy are the most important basic characteristics of a consultant. Your success of this position will lead you to higher level positions with enriched responsibilities. Eventually this career could lead you to supply chain expert, project director or consulting VP.
We can offer you
- Intense full-time training to learn our solution and methodologies;
- An excellent platform for you to rapidly grow with the company which has recently entered Chinese Market;
- An international team of supply chain expert;
- A coaching system in which your mentor will help you to define and achieve your personal development plan;
- Continuous training and coaching on business and consulting skills;
- A comfortable and positive working atmosphere.
Your position will be based in Beijing/Shanghai, business trip is required. Possibility to travel abroad.
Submit your CV
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put your “name-graduation school-applied position” in the subject field so that your CV will be well retrieved.