THRIVE IN A CHALLENGING ERA USING OUR BLOOM PLATFORMDownload the brochure
Additionally, Bloom builds vertically-integrated long-term, medium-term, and short-term sales, demand, and supply plans that align with a company's strategy. With FuturMaster's Bloom Platform, customers can optimise their supply network, enhance their sales forecast accuracy, and implement a cost-driven supply planning process. This translates to a more efficient and responsive supply chain, enabling companies to achieve their business goals in a volatile and uncertain market.
At a strategic level, the Bloom platform enables our customers to:
- Execute their company’s strategy by translating it into actionable choices, materialised as data
- Translate the company’s go-to-market strategy into a business plan
- Optimise the supply network’s configuration
The company’s strategy includes:
- The go-to-market strategy: what product to which clients in which territory via which channels at what price
- Target service levels
- Business priorities: products/clients/channels/territory priority rules
- Business success criteria: maximise service level, maximise revenue, maximise margin or minimise total cost-to-serve
MID-TERM AND SHORT-TERM PLANNING
Bloom helps customers with short and medium-term horizons to:
- Manage demand planning and sensing
- Establish the next year's budget based on demand and business plans
- Fill budget gaps with trade promotions to meet targets
- Define mid-term production and purchasing plans
- Optimize resource requirements plan for mid-term sales based on long-term supply network design
- Optimize resource utilization for short-term sales based on mid-term planning and supply network optimization.
DEMAND MANAGEMENT CLOSER TO END CONSUMERS
The go-to-market strategy of a company determines the relationship they have with their trading partners, including their clients (the distributors) and their client’s clients (the selling points).
In case a company has built a strategic partnership with one or more of their clients and clients’ clients (and not only a transactional relationship), they can have access to the sell-through data (the volume of products sold by the distributor to the selling points, after being shipped by the manufacturer) and the sell-out data (the volume of products sold by the selling points to the end consumers, after being shipped by the distributor).
FuturMaster BLOOM platform enables to leverage these mass volumes of data to sense selling points’ demand (sell-through) and consumers’ demand (sell-out) thanks to “forecasting at scale” technology (link) to be able to better manage volatility.
GLOBAL OPTIMIZATION OF THE EXTENDED SUPPLY NETWORK
The company’s strategy determines the type of relationship they have with all their trading partners from the clients’ clients to the suppliers of their suppliers, whether it is a transactional relationship or a strategic partnership.
In the case of strategic partnerships with trading partners, FuturMaster Multi-Enterprise IBP solution enables to integrate client’s and clients’ clients distribution networks, as well as their suppliers’ and suppliers of suppliers’ constraints.
Relying on smart algorithms for global optimization at its core (link), FuturMaster Bloom platform enables to establish horizontally integrated optimized plans taking into account the extended supply network to ensure end-to-end agility and resilience and better serve clients and ultimately end consumers.
HOW TO LEVERAGE DEMAND CLOSER TO CONSUMERS TO BENEFIT FROM LOWER VOLATILITY
- Applying the same process and technology to forecast demand closer to consumers would lead to an explosion in the number of demand planners and associated costs. This is not realistic!
- A company can truly benefit from lower volatility only if armed with technology enabling forecasting at scale, capable of:
- ~Processing massive volumes of data
- ~Supporting auto-cleansing
- ~Leveraging external variables which impact sales by automatically determining best-fit effects
HOW TO LEVERAGE ALL THE POSSIBILITIES OF SUPPLY NETWORKS TO UNLEASH AGILITY AND PROVIDE RESILIENCE
- Transforming a supply chain into a supply network for additional agility, resilience and cost reduction will result in an explosion of the possibilities. If not armed with the right technology, companies will be overwhelmed by complexity.
- A company can truly unleash agility and provide resilience only if armed with the technology capable of leveraging all the possibilities of its supply network:
- ~Smart algorithms for global optimization
- ~Vertical integration of long, mid and short-term planning by inheriting higher level decisions
- ~Horizontal integration & consistency of the extended supply network